At Imaginarium we are quite concerned about children eating properly in summer, so we’re going to help you with five fresh and easy recipes that will delight even the pickiest eaters:
- We’ll start with a classic that’s a sure hit and that all kids love: pasta salad. What is it about pasta that they love so much? Now, the summer version: fresh and with all their favourite ingredients so they won’t be able to resist. At Imaginarium we are big fans of this recipe: tricolour pasta, olives, cubes of ham and cheese, boiled egg and mustard sauce with yogurt. Finger-licking good!
- This recipe will be a go-to for many dinners: salmon and pineapple sandwich. Original, fresh and very quick to make. You’ll need boiled egg, smoked salmon, pineapple slices, and perhaps some thin slices of courgette and pickles.
- Now for one of the most typical Spanish summer recipes: gazpacho. But because at Imaginarium we’re all about innovation, we’re suggesting giving watermelon gazpacho a try. Believe me, your kids will love it (we already tested it on ours to great success). You’ll just need 500 g watermelon, 500 g tomato, one garlic clove, vinegar, salt and olive oil. Blend it to the texture of your liking and chill.
- Avocado, the “it” food, with prawns and salmon make a perfect salad for lunch or dinner. The dish is very nutritious and flavourful with different textures, as well as being complete and balanced.
- Finally we present a cheese and vegetable pie which is sure to amaze you. Its smooth and spongy texture makes it a perfect way to get kids to eat vegetables, and you can put whatever you want in it! It also tastes great cold. While cooking the vegetables, blend together 3 eggs, 200 g cream cheese, 500 ml cream and 200 g flour. Once blended, add the vegetables. Bake it in the oven for 40 minutes and…voila!
Bon appetite! 🙂